[web-devel] Yesod beginner

anthropornis anthropornis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:35:57 CEST 2011

My opinion is tainted by hindsight now, but the "five minutes" page as
is now would probably be sufficient :) I guess it really depends on the
target demographic (experienced programmers or total newbies, et al). I
would love to see more use of Haskell as the first "learn to program"
language (going on a tangent here, sorry).