[web-devel] Fwd: Sending SMTP email

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:47:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I see HaskellNet builds on top of mime-mail, so using mime-mail
instead would make more sense. I also see the mime-mail builds on top
of sendmail, so for my particular application it sounds like using
sendmail via a system call make more sense. It's a shame that there is
no maintained Haskell native implementation. It sounds like for my
purpose patching up hsmtpclient is the simplest solution (it only took
a matter of minutes), but unfortunately that still leaves me
unsupported.

Thanks, Neil