[web-devel] [hamlet] implicit spaces with newlines?

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Thu May 19 23:08:24 CEST 2011

I am wondering if the default behavior should be changed in hamlet, because
I find the white space issues a bit annoying myself. You end up with issues
either way, but in Hamlet we have made html the default, so maybe white
space behavior should be more closely aligned.

Yes, you need to append a space. You can follow the space with a '#' to let
everyone know there is a space there. This is documented in the book:
http://www.yesodweb.com/book/templates#tags

Greg Weber