No subject

Thu Feb 24 17:58:36 CET 2011

Would a patch exposing iterHeaders be accepted?<br>
Cheers,<br>
ine exposing iterHeaders, as long as we put a big fat &quot;advanced users =
only&quot; comment on it. I agree with you that (b) seems like a bad idea. =
(a) is definitely possible, if a bit tricky, but it defeats the whole purpo=
se of chunking and gzipping, so it probably shouldn&#39;t be considered.</d=
iv>

h I&#39;m guessing you shied away from it because it involved more substant=
ial changes to http-enumerator. Maybe we should consider adding an extra ht=
tpAdvanced function that takes additional settings, such as whether or not =
to automatically de-chunk/de-gzip. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if we come u=
p with more such cases in the future.</div>

--20cf303f63b852224b04a368ee47--