[web-devel] How to expire session when browser is closed ?

vagif.verdi at gmail.com vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:47:21 CEST 2011

If Expires is not set explicitly, then it defaults to end-of-session. The
length of a session can vary depending on browsers and servers, but generally
a session is the length of time that the browser is open for (even if the user
is no longer at that site).

I propose if clientSessionDuration is set to 0 then do not set Expires time.