[web-devel] I18n in Yesod

Sven Koschnicke (GFXpro) s.koschnicke at gfxpro.com
Tue May 10 16:17:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

I just tested the I18n support in Yesod, looks very promising! Altough I
noticed a small annoyance: There's often the case that you want to
provide translations for the names of your models, i.e. Books. You will
have a model named Book. When you then try to create a translation
"Book" you get an ambiguous occurrence error. I'm sure it is possible to
solve it by using namespaces but I'm just starting haskell so I'm not
sure how to implement it, also I think the framework should handle this
case.

Sven