[web-devel] when we switch to aeson, perhaps a QQ for JSON..

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Mon May 9 18:07:23 CEST 2011

Is aeson working out for you? It looks like a more flexible json generator
was just released [1], including support for generating converters in both
directions. Yesod will definitely still be sticking with aeson, but we aim
to make the usage of alternatives convenient.

Greg Weber

[1]
http://martijn.van.steenbergen.nl/journal/2011/05/08/introducing-jsongrammar/