[web-devel] Sample code for Persistent.MongoDB connections?

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:21:45 CEST 2011

Has anyone been able to use the MongoDB backend in a real project yet?  If so, would you mind sharing the code for setting up connections and the YesodPersist instance?  I tried to follow the example for the Test in the backend code itself but that involved a lot of strange class instances and ended up breaking some other things in Yesod.  If no one's done this yet, I'll work through it on me own, just looking for a shortcut ;)

max