[web-devel] Yesod, Sqlite, Enabling Foreign Key Support

Anton Cheshkov acheshkov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:38:19 CEST 2011

I trying this

*helperSqliteForeignON :: MonadIO m => SqlPersist m ()*
*helperSqliteForeignON = execute "PRAGMA foreign_keys = ON" []*
*
*
*-- How to run database actions.*
*instance YesodPersist Pomoguy where*
*    type YesodDB Pomoguy = SqlPersist*
*    runDB db = liftIOHandler*
*             $ fmap connPool getYesod >>= Settings.runConnectionPool
(helperSqliteForeignON >> db)*
*
*
But it does not work. I do not understand why
What is the second argument for *'execute'* function ?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Cheshkov Anton