[web-devel] yesod devel strangeness

Matias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:07:00 CEST 2011

Ah, I'm not a windows guy so I was unaware of that. And having it crash when trying to do what it's supposed to do is most definitely undesirable.

One thought that I had (without knowing how direct-plugins does it's stuff) is that it doesn't like it when you reload stuff. Perhaps when you try to reload the application direct plugins doesn't load it because it can see that those modules are already loaded? Would explicitly unloading the app first solve the problem?

Just a thought.