[web-devel] yesod devel

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sat Apr 23 01:38:20 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

The new development server is very new and probably buggy (at least on
windows it seems). At least one way to get around the problem at the moment
would be to compile in production mode after every change (cabal configure
-fprouction).
Thanks for the bug report, we will get if fixed soon.

Greg Weber