[web-devel] Yesod 0.8 migration guide (release candidate?)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Apr 15 16:48:47 CEST 2011

It looks like you still have a previous version of the package installed
(i.e., from earlier this week). Try registering yesod-core and installing
again: ghc-pkg unregister yesod-core --force && cabal install yesod

General note: hopefully we'll have a better process for betas in the future,
this was really a trial run at things. Thanks for sticking it out and
continuing to help test :)

Michael