[web-devel] Overhaul of wai-handler-devel

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:06:15 CEST 2011

a little off subject, but if there was an option for wai-handler-devel to be more verbose and spit out the compiler output (or at least which file its interpreting) live, that would be great. often we get a compile error make a fix, and WHD just sits there so we're not sure if its recompiling or dead.  so we control-d and start over.