[web-devel] Passing a MongoDB connection through to Yesod

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Apr 8 06:43:48 CEST 2011

Hi Xavier,

The MongoDB backend is not functional yet. It is being actively completed
now though, and there may be something working by next week. If you want to
hack on it now you can ask rrichardson to push his latest changes.

Or if you are interested in using the straight Mongo driver without the
Persistent layer I can show you code for that. Otherwise you will need to
use the sqlite or postgresql backends for now.

Thanks,
Greg Weber