[web-devel] Quitting Yesod

Matt Brown matt at softmechanics.net
Tue Apr 5 23:34:22 CEST 2011

Hi Aur,

In my experience, the .prof will be written by hitting Ctrl+C once and
waiting (the second one aborts .prof generation).  If it looks like it
will never finish, can you get it to do anything without eating all
your ram?  How are you testing -- with something like httperf, or
simply a web browser?

-matt