[web-devel] Last call for comments: WAI 0.4

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:35:39 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 15:31 +0200, Roel van Dijk wrote:
> The UnicodeSyntax extension was already supported by GHC 6.8.1. I just
> released a new version of base-unicode-symbols (0.2.1.2) which also
> works with base-3.0. This means you can now build the package with GHC
> 6.8.1 and with every newer release.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to build with 6.12.1.  I get unrecognized
symbols for (>>>) and (<<<) in Control.Arrow.Unicode.  Looks like
something is wrong with the conditional version pragmas?  I was able to
work around it by making my project, which used http-enumerator, depend
on 0.2.1.1 directly so that Cabal chooses that version.

--
Chris