[web-devel] How to deploy an executable ?

vagif.verdi at gmail.com vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:27:32 CET 2011

This is totally a noob question. But i do have a problem.
I create an executable of yesod app using cabal configure -fproduction
and then cabal build. It runs fine on my dev pc (archlinux)

Then i copy it via ssh to remote server (ubuntu) and try to run there. It
gives me this error:
bash: ./app-production: cannot execute binary file

I checked and yes executable permissions are set on that file.

Are there any other files i need to copy ? That server has no ghc installed at
all.

Regards,
Vagif Verdi