[web-devel] Need a subsite example/tutorial/documentation

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:56:03 CET 2011

One question I have is why you want encrypted routes?  If you're SSL'ing your connection then the route is safely hidden from all but the end user.  are you trying to hide the route from the user?  not sure what you're trying to accomplish but it feels either needlessly difficult or not secure enough depending on what you're trying to do.

max