[web-devel] when we switch to aeson, perhaps a QQ for JSON..

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Thu Mar 17 06:37:53 CET 2011

Are you using the ToJson converter? I don't think QQ offers much advantage
over utilities that can automatically convert haskell data structures to
JSON. I believe aeson comes with this functionality and also some generics
functionality if you define a Data instance.

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/json-enumerator/0.0.1/doc/html/Text-JSON-ToJson.html