[web-devel] Having trouble sorting through the code for haskellers.com

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Mar 2 03:53:39 CET 2011

I tried running the codebase, and got this error.

runhaskell fastcgi.hs
fastcgi.hs: SqlError {seState = "", seNativeError = 1, seErrorMsg =
"connectPostgreSQL: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user
\"haskellers\"\nFATAL:  password authentication failed for user
\"haskellers\"\n"}

That's fine. I just need to know what the expected password should be,
right? Then I can set up the postgres user Haskellers properly.
Except I can't find exactly where a password/username are being passed.

Telling me which file I should stare at until enlightenment comes
would be helpful.