[web-devel] [WAI] Switching to WAI/Warp...

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Sun Feb 27 18:52:01 CET 2011

On 2011-02-27 18:44, Gregory Collins wrote:
> That profile doesn't tell us much unfortunately -- most of the time is
> in MAIN for some reason.

I suspected as much. The only thing that really struck me about the
output was that enumHandle seems to be allocating quite a lot... but
given what it's doing that's not *that* surprising...

> What profiling flags did you pass when you built the program?

There are the GHC flags I used:

   -Wall -O2 -fno-warn-unused-matches -threaded -prof -auto-all

I'll try to see if -caf-all makes any difference tomorrow.