[web-devel] Fwd: Sql join feature in persistent

James cnjamesdeng at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:46:12 CET 2011

I agree with you. We can have different strategy for different back
ends.
For relational databases back ends such as persistent-postgres, it's
reasonable to add some useful sql features, to get high performance in
the production scenarios, and avoid reinventing the same wheels in the
application layer.
As for NoSql back ends, we can do nothing just like now, or provide some
application layer tools for developers to use quickly.