[web-devel] Sql join feature in persistent

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Feb 22 10:37:55 CET 2011

Hi James,

It's funny you mention this now. I recently got an email from Антон
Чешков about this very topic. Hopefully he can share the code he sent
me with the list. The one improvement that we're planning on making is
to write it using enumerators instead of lists so that the memory
requirements are lower.

For now, however, you might have noticed that the Haskellers code does
a number of "pseudo-joins" all over the place, which currently works
well enough. Антон's suggested code basically automates a lot of this
process.

Michael