[web-devel] [Yesod] teach me how to convert 0.6.7 to 0.7.1

Katsutoshi Itoh cutsea110 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 01:29:17 CET 2011

Hi,

i'm trying to convert my apps from yesod-0.6.7 to yesod-0.7.1.

If you do the following: How would I change?

on yesod-0.6.7.

RootR = do
   :
   :
  runDB $ do
    xs <- selectList [UserNameEq x] [] 0 0
    lift $ defaultLayout $ do
      setTitle $ string $ "homepage"
      addHamlet $(hamletFile "homepage")

on yesod-0.7.1, an error occurred like as:

Couldn't match expected type `YesodDB
                                                             MyApp
(GGHandler MyApp MyApp IO) RepHtml
              against inferred type `t (GGHandler
                                                             sub
                                                             master

(Data.Enumerator.Iteratee

Data.ByteString.Internal.ByteString IO)) RepHtml'
     NB: `YesodDB' is a type function, and may nnot be injective
  In the expression:
           lift
      $     defaultLayout
           $ do {  setTitle