[web-devel] [Yesod] Bookmarklet web app development.

William Pearson wil.pearson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:08:21 CET 2011

On 20 February 2011 05:22, Ian Duncan <iand675 at gmail.com> wrote:
> William,
> It sounds like you should be able to do what you want to do. You can render
> type-safe urls with Julius using @{type-safe-url} escapes and other stuff
> using #{whatever} escapes. No need to sacrifice there. Is that what you were
> asking? I'm not quite clear on what your dilemma is.

The problem is creating a function of type a -> Handler (Content,
ContentType) where Content is not a static javascript file, but
created from a Julius or Cassius template.

addJulius is not what I want because it returns a GWidget which I need
to add to a defaultLayout or something. Which even if I had a blank
default layout as a subsite would put it in script tags, I think.

renderJulius looks like what I want but I haven't found examples of it's use.

Does that make things clearer?

  Will