[web-devel] [Hamlet] CSS size wrapper

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Feb 16 05:25:54 CET 2011

It looks good. Instead of the mkSize TH function, if you just define
an IsString instance, then anyone using OverloadedStrings will be able
to use string literals. I haven't confirmed this yet, but it might
even be possible to embed those string literals inside Cassius and GHC
will still apply fromString appropriately.

As far as variables inside templates: I personally think that's
crossing the line again into stuff templates shouldn't be dealing
with, but I'm open for discussions. Since templates tie in so well
with Haskell, I just don't think it's worth adding a whole bunch of
extra code and syntax to make it work.

Michael