[web-devel] Rich Internet Applications using Haskell

Mark Bradley barkmadley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:51:08 CET 2011

I also found this interesting

http://asana.com/luna/

Basically they created a new language which is then compiled into a
web application.  I don't know what kind of code is generated since
they havent open sourced it yet, but when it is I thought it might be
fun to dabble a bit in making a Haskell backend (yesod or wai or
happstack, doesn't matter).

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Greg Weber <greg at gregweber.info> wrote:
> I am just going to chime in with links to a few tools that might be useful
> that you probably already know about :)
>
> Algebraic Data Types in JavaScript
>
> http://w3future.com/weblog/stories/2008/06/16/adtinjs.xml
> Javascript Pattern Matching
> http://www.bramstein.com/projects/junify/
> Javascript Arrows
> http://blog.tupil.com/look-ma-no-callbacks/
> haskell client-server state transferring
> http://blog.on-a-horse.org/

-barkmadley
sent from an internet enabled device