[web-devel] On creating a navigation menu in yesod

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Feb 3 05:00:39 CET 2011

I think the function getCurrentRoute[1] will help you out here. It
will return Maybe (SiteRoute); the Maybe for the case where you're
dealing with a 404 response. Just compare each route against the
result.

Now if you need something more complicated like menu hierarchies, I
would recommend YesodBreadcrumbs, but for your use case I think this
is sufficient.

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/yesod/0.6.7/doc/html/Yesod-Handler.html#v:getCurrentRoute