[web-devel] Hoogle Advice

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Tue Jan 25 19:18:51 CET 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 12:12 PM, Michael Snoyman wrote:

> Yes, the timeout handling is in. I intend to move to your new timeout
> code when I have some free time to work on it. Of course, the whole
> point of having WAI/Warp would be that we could collaborate on these
> kinds of projects, so if you want to help out, it will definitely be
> appreciated.

Cool. I am all for that. I am certain that it will be a lot better use
of my time to contribute to an existing low-level, enumerator based
backend than to reinvent my own that is mostly the same and
superficially different ;) That is the big feature for Happstack 8. (I
am going to let warp and snap battle it out for a bit first while I
work on MACID).

- jeremy