[web-devel] [Yesod] an API which return Root Relative URL.

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jan 7 06:53:20 CET 2011

There currently isn't a specific function for doing this right now,
and you're already doing exactly what I would recommend: stripping out
the approot. I'm not sure if this is a general enough use case to
warrant adding the function to Yesod. If you would be so kind, I
*would* recommend you add a page to the Wiki describing your problem
and solution. I would like to start a Wiki section for
user-contributed "cookbooks." It would also be a good way for me to
know what kinds of features should be added to Yesod, and what areas
could have more intuitive APIs.

Michael