[web-devel] [Yesod] Is there a api which get yesod version?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Dec 20 23:37:07 CET 2010

I'm surprised there isn't some kind of cabal CPP macro automatically
included which has the version.

As far as the original question: I'd be wary of adding a function with
the Yesod version number, because I can almost guarantee that I will
forget to update the string when I release new versions ;).

Michael