[web-devel] proposal for hamlet-like syntax that is more compatible with html

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Mon Dec 13 18:14:50 CET 2010

As per Michael's question of multi-line attributes- I find that is very much
the exception and not the rule. I haven't given much thought to it other
than to assume we can come up with a way to allow multi-line attributes. if
nothing else we could have a line-continuation marker- a space would end the
attribute and then a character of our choosing that is not valid for an
attribute name would indicate a continuation to the next line.