[web-devel] Yesod server logs

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Dec 6 08:57:16 CET 2010

Yesod would by default send the error message to the client. (You can
override this in the Yesod typeclass, but that's not really our point
here.) I *think* your web browser is hiding the real error message
from you and giving you a generic 500 response. Are you using
Chrom(ium) by any chance?

Michael