[web-devel] Yesod server logs

Alexandros Salazar nomothetis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 07:57:40 CET 2010

Well, my issue is that I found the server message cryptic and I was
wondering if it had any other output. Right now stderr and stdout go to the
console, and the console didn't show anything when that error occurred. I'm
wondering if there's the equivalent of a "verbose" mode.

Thanks,

Alexandros

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Alexander Dunlap <alexander.dunlap at gmail.com