[web-devel] Re: New Persistent Meta-Backend for Horizontal Partitioning - Difficulty?

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:25:55 CET 2010

Forgot to mention, one other advantage of this system would be that the backends could be mixed.  For instance, you could have an in-memory postgres DB backend on the same server as your yesod server (I think I heard someone mention that they are developing one) for a smaller set of low-latency data and a large, postgres database on another server which doesn't need to be solely in memory.

Just another thought.

max