[web-devel] Yesod change: mutable session

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:22:44 CEST 2010

I can't think of any way in which it would break code, and I have a feeling a post I sent a few days ago was part of what precipitated this change.

However, as long as the previous behavior was well documented, I think it was ok.  In fact, the previous behavior seems a bit more elegant in that now the "request" is no longer a pure representation of what the client actually sent but a mutable state.

This might make it more difficult to add functionality in the future (some kind of parallelism which I can't think of at the moment), but if you already wrote the fix, no need to go back, just my $0.02

Max