[web-devel] Yesod and Tables vs Divs

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:03:30 CEST 2010

Just throwing out every feature req that pops into my head now..  Some features of Yesod sort of require tables (fieldsToTable function in the Forms module for instance.  Although there is a FieldsToPlain function, you lose a lot when you use it.

Given that the trend in web design is away from tables and towards divs+CSS, will this be a problem?  Even a generic fieldsWithFxn :: (form element -> rephtml) -> GForm -> GWidget (pardon my pseudo code) might solve this particular problem.

Just a thought, let me know if these brainstorms are getting too spammy, I'll stop.

Max