[web-devel] Re: Web Application Interface 0.2 ideas

Rehno Lindeque errantkid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:29:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:01 AM, <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm going to be putting up a "powered by Yesod" place on the Yesod
> homepage[1], and wanted to know if anyone had sites they'd like placed
> there. It can be live websites or projects that use Yesod, I'm not picky ;).
>
> Michael

Thanks for all the amazing work Michael, Yesod is making astounding progress.

My website isn't complete yet but I felt keen to share it with other
haskellers so I put it up anyway, The address is
www.urbanlisting.co.za. UrbanListing is a free listing website for the
South African property market. In the future it will sport some
advanced features like virtual tours / walkthroughs. If you feel feel
that it's good enough in its current state then please feel free to
add it!

Regards,
Rehno