[web-devel] yesod routes, minor naming issue

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Jul 6 13:12:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> given that the "here" added by your recent patch is representing a single
> distinct route.. would it make sense to change the spelling of
> HledgerWebAppRoutes to HledgerWebAppRoute ?
>
> Good question. Overall, the datatype contains *all* of the routes for an
app, but each constructor is a single route. Let's think about other
examples like this:

data Color = Red | Blue | Green
data Expr = ...

I think you're right about this. Unless anyone else has a different opinion
they'd like to share, I think I'll include this Routes -> Route renaming for
Yesod 0.4.

Thanks!