[web-devel] Wiki web programming page(s)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Jun 22 11:06:53 EDT 2010

OK, I've started working on the new structure, and put it on the "Web" page
on the wiki[1]. I've added so far the section on interfaces (Hack and WAI),
so there's clearly more to go, but I wanted to see if people like/hate the
format before investing a lot of time in it.

Michael

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Web