[web-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: yesod 0.2.0

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:10:00 EDT 2010

Could your web-routes  be general enough to be integrated in other
frameworks?. du to my special requirements  I´m working on my own app-server
(persistence, clustering, state, threading, but not web framework) and I
would like to have web components available to put at the top, rather than
web frameworks.

Alberto