[web-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: yesod 0.2.0

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Mon May 24 13:10:16 EDT 2010

On Mon, 24 May 2010 19:59:06 +0300
>>>>>> "Michael" == <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:

Michael> If you see Snap as a great way to write applications without
Michael> complications, go for it, I think that's great. For people
Michael> that want features that Yesod provides, I think it will be
Michael> nice to have a fast server to run on top of.

/me just wants rich Haskell framework being able to deploy on shared
hosting usign RDBMS so that we can stop looking at the Python's
courtyard.

/me hopes he is not the only one desiring the above :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6