[web-devel] ANNOUNCE: yesod 0.2.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon May 24 08:26:02 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce the release of yesod 0.2.0. Yesod is a Haskell
web framework for type-safe, RESTful web applications.

I won't bore you all with the full release announcement here, please see the
blog[1]. Installing yesod should be as simple as: cabal update && cabal
install yesod. Please note that due to usage of type families in Template
Haskell code, this release requires GHC 6.12.

To get started with Yesod, I recommend going through the tutorials on the
documentation site[2]. Please let me know if anything is unclear, or if you
find any bugs.

The next feature I'm targeting for Yesod is persistence. If anyone has any
thoughts to share on this topic, please send me an e-mail.

Michael

[1] http://www.snoyman.com/blog/entry/yesod-0-2-0-released/
[2] http://docs.yesodweb.com/yesod/