[web-devel] Web.Encodings + Hack - Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Clint Moore cmoore at wamboli.com
Tue May 18 04:32:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
> A few questions (this might still be my fault):

> * What operating system are you working on?
ubuntu 10.4

> * Which version of GHC?
6.12.2 from the GHC site.

> * What hack handler is your original code using?
Epoll

I had to switch to that for the example code as well - for some
reason, simpleserver wasn't replying to requests.  I went as far as to
telnet to the port and make a request for / and didn't get anything
back.  telnet localhost 3000 -> GET /<enter><enter> and a few more
<enter>s for good measure :)

Maybe I should try h-h-happstack and see if that changes anything.