[web-devel] Call for comments: Yesod 0.2

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed May 12 12:51:24 EDT 2010

There's a HelloWorld and five tutorials available on the documentation
site[1]. Each of the tutorials is in fact a literate Haskell file in the
repo[2], so if you want to experiment, you might just clone the repo and
start running code.

The first three tutorials are properly commented; the last two are mostly
just code. I have not ported over any of my open-source web apps to Yesod
0.2 yet, so most complex examples are not available at the moment.

Michael

[1] http://docs.yesodweb.com/yesod/
<http://docs.yesodweb.com/yesod/>[2] http://github.com/snoyberg/yesoddocs