[web-devel] Re: Hamlet & Haml

John Bender john.m.bender at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:16:41 EDT 2010

Notably in your rant you site static indentation and "most forms" of static
typing as "solving problems that don't come up in real life code". Haskell
would seem to be an interesting choice for your development efforts in both
cases then no? ;)

I think you make a fine point about xhtml being a great tool, but if you
plan to embed some form of syntax into your templates and avoid data binding
Haml is one of the better solutions out there.

Best

John

PS I assume the forms of static typing you were referring too look a bit
more like Java/C#/C++ and less like Haskell.