[web-devel] Re: A separation of concerns

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Mon Mar 15 15:27:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:50:07 -0500
>>>>>> "Jeremy" == <jeremy at n-heptane.com> wrote:

Jeremy> I agree with the small libraries path as well.

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood as desiring to see one-size-fits-all
Haskell web-framework, but I fully agree with stuff like WAI and
having bunch of small libs used by several frameworks.

However, there is one thing which, iirc, nobody mentioned and I
thought about in my original post - that's documentation!

It's (lack of) one of things for which Happs(stack) was/is very often
criticized, Turbinado was also lacking it, Yesod can improve as well.

That's why I consider & hope that some 'consolidation work' on the web
scene can bring about better documented web-related projects.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6