[Timber] Timber Source code Developer documentation

asp imho asp654 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 01:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the layout and design of the Timber language
compiler.. could not find any documents on this.

I see that in Execution.hs function passes compile time arguments to the
compiler/linker

linkO cfg clo r o_files

                                       ++ " -DROOT=" ++ rootId ++ " "

                                       ++ " -DROOTINIT=" ++ initId ++ " "

and the main function in rts.c file: (is this the starting point of ANY
Timber function) and from here we give the "start" (or ROOT) of the timber
program at compile time?

main() {

    ROOTINIT();

    envStart(ROOT);
}

is there a "Developers/ Hackers" document to timber? any pointers to
great..