[Timber] Re: platforms specification

Ivan Tarasov ivan.tarasov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 04:13:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

is there some kind of description of Timber supported platforms? I can see
the ARM and POSIX platforms, and I can see that ARM is actually not just for
any ARM device, but the one with some kind of TFT (and probably other
hardware). What is exactly meant by ARM there?

 I have a hobby project in mind, for which I'm likely to use ARM9 hardware —
does that mean that I'd need to create my own RTS (just like rtsARM and
rtsPOSIX in current sources)? Or should current ARM RTS be made more general
instead?

Ivan