[Timber] building from trunk

Andrey Kruglyak kruglyak at mac.com
Thu May 21 03:05:14 EDT 2009

I think there is a difference between installing libraries via cabal -
then you should install timberc via cabal as well - and running
"runhaskell Setup.lhs configure". In the later case you should install
the libraries manually, by downloading from hackage.haskell.org and
running "runhaskell Setup.hs/lhs ...".

At least, this is the way it works for me.

Regards,
Andrey